PlasTec manufactures the most diverse profiles on a vast machinery, both hard and soft profiles or a combination of both (co-extrusion). Our production is up and running five 5 days a week, 24/24 in a shift system of three shifts. This enables PlasTec to produce swiftly and flexibly.
We also offer an endless combination of colours and raw materials. Our extensive production capacity allows us to deliver profiles both in extrusion and co-extrusion. With co-extrusion, different colours and plastics can be combined into one extrusion profile. We can also ensure a combination of raw materials (extrusion and/or co-extrusion). Examples are:
- A combination of hard/hard or hard/soft of the same plastic
- A combination of hard with TPU, TPE ...
- A combination of different colours
- A compound filled with reinforced components (such as clay, lime, metal, glass fibre and wood fibre ...)
PlasTec processes a vast range of polymers, extrusion and co-extrusion
- Polyvinylchloride [PVC, HiPVC, soft PVC]
- Polystyrene: HiPS
- ABS, ASA
- Polypropylene: [PP homo & copolymer]
- Polyethylene: [LDPE, HDPE, UMW HDPE] (low & high density)
- Licenced exclusive compounds: among other with fiberglass, PVC, clay, talc, ABS and PVC together
Output of our extrusion machines
- Profiles from 10 grams to 6 kg per meter
- Machine output from 2 kg to 175 kg per hour